Asbury Seminary and Asbury University student entries for the business plan competition may be emailed to email@example.com.
||Notification of Selection
||October 20th, 2017 @ 11:55 EST
||October 27th, 2017
All plans should include:
- Project name and name of seminary
- Concept Description: What does your company do? What is your overall product or service and what stage of development is it in?
- Problem Being Solved: What problem is your venture solving? What are the key benefits of your product or service? How will your product improve efficiency, add convenience, provide a service for your customers? How much value does your product or service provide to customers? Can you save them money or time can it save them?
- Target Market and Customers: Who are your potential customers? How will you attract them? Identify the potential market size and expected growth rate. What methods are currently in existence to reach them?
- Business Opportunity: How does your venture make money to pay for the services that you offer? How much will it cost to produce your product or service versus how much you think you can sell your product or service? How is your product/service unique from other offerings? What resources will you need to gather to be successful?
- Financial Need: How much investment money are you seeking (or how much is necessary)? Are there terms involved? (i.e. debt vs. equity, if equity what is the expected rate of return).
- Social Impact/Kingdom Contribution: How will the product or service create a social change that reveals the Kingdom of God?
Note: All business plans must be in .doc, .docx or .pdf format.
Winners of the Business Plan Competition will be awarded funds to execute business plans.